It is more important than ever that Irish businesses recognise how important a well-managed online presence is. From social media to your website and digital advertising, more and more businesses are generating new clients and revenue through their online activities.
The initial investment required can be daunting, and your Local Enterprise Office is here to help via the Trading Online Voucher.
€2500 towards your digital strategy
To support small Irish businesses to enhance their online trading presence, Trading Online Vouchers up to €2,500 (up to a maximum of 50% of the total cost) are now available to Irish Businesses.
The process is simple, and we’ve walked countless businesses through it. The 3 step process is as follows:
- Attend an information webinar via the Local Enterprise Office.
- Submit your application form alongside 3 quotations from design/marketing companies.
- Get approved and get building your digital strategy!
What Do I Need To Qualify?
- A business trading for 12 months or more
- Revenue under €2 million
- Less than 10 employees
- A limited online trading presence
Why should you start trading online?
If you haven’t been looking into trading online, you are literally selling yourself short. Especially with the incentives and assistance provided by the Local Enterprise Office!
Why should I start trading online?
Here in Ireland, 32% of companies now trade online, double the EU average. And there’s a reason: In 2016, Irish consumers spent €850,000 online every hour, up 20% from 4 years ago, positioning Ireland as one of the fastest growing digital economies in the world.
What Does The Trading Online Voucher Cover?
- Building a new e-commerce website
- Upgrading your current eCommerce website
- Converting your current website so that it can trade online
- Implementing online booking systems such as appointment schedulers
- Implementing online payment platforms
- The cost of Internet-related software
- Developing an app
- A digital marketing strategy
- Implementing the digital marketing strategy including SEO
- Training to manage an online trading activity
- Subscriptions (excluding transaction costs) to low cost online retail tools
Online advertising such as Facebook ads (up to 30% of all other approved costs)
- Photography (up to 80% of all other approved voucher costs)
- IT consultations
Need help applying? Here at Upfront Digital, we help our clients with the process of applying and fill out most of the form for you! For any advice on the voucher, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
How do I get the most out of a trading online voucher?
Did you know that not only can your Trading Online Voucher be used towards developing a website, but can also be used towards developing an online marketing strategy? Up to 30% of the cost can also go towards online advertising spend.
Not sure where to start? Upfront Digital can help you develop a plan that makes your investment give you the most back.
Do I Qualify?
Simply fill out this form to check if your business qualifies for the Trading Online Voucher programme!